Our physical doors are open ( & continue to live stream) with limited capacity, per the state of Vermont & following CDC safety & cleaning regulations.
Please read the important information below regarding practicing in-studio, online, and many other FAQs!
DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
- YES on arrival and departure they are required.
WILL THE TEACHERS BE MASKED?
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AT THE STUDIO TO BE SURE IT IS CLEAN?
- All of our staff & cleaning crew have all been certified by VOSHA so we are up to date on current CDC requirements for operation.
- We have a health ambassador on site at all times to enforce our cleaning protocol.
- Our entire facility (lobby and studio space) has been equipped with a 5 stage hepa-air filtration system that removes 99.98% of bacteria, mold, allergens, dust and viruses from the air. These systems are in place and in operation 24 hours a day
- All high touch surfaces are cleaned before, after and during class with CDC approved noted to combat Covid19; cleaners such as hospital grade Virux, & bleach solutions..
- We sterilize the entire building with a commercial steam cleaner before and after every class
- All rental items are no longer available.
- Our studio capacity is operating at ⅓ of its max offering 6+ feet between each guest.
- Instructors are mandated to do a health check before and after class and record their temperature daily.
- Restrooms and changing rooms are not currently available as the congregation of people in such tight spaces are not recommended.
- We are also blessed with a wide open facility with very few touch points, wide open spaces and hallways/staircases that are 6’ wide allowing client movement at very low risk.
HOW DO I TAKE AN IN-STUDIO CLASS?
- You must have an active monthly membership, punch pass, or yearly unlimited membership. If you need to reactivate your membership please email us: email@example.com. If you need a new membership, OR are new to our studio WELCOME click here to get set up.
I HAVE/HAD A CLASS PACK – CAN I COME TO CLASS?
- As long as your package is still valid, yes. Please email us with any problems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR AN IN-STUDIO CLASS?
- All in studio classes require pre-registration. Please download the Mindbody App, create an account with the same email we have for you on file at the studio, search for True Yoga Vermont and you will be able to book your classes. IF you can not remember the email or password we have on file for you please email us: email@example.com so you do not create a duplicate account.
SOME CLASSES ARE WAITLISTED – DO I STILL SIGN UP?
- YES! Due to limited capacity, some classes will sell out. As space becomes available Mindbody will ADD YOU FROM THE WAITLIST into the class. You will receive a notification of being added.
IF I REGISTER FOR A CLASS ON LINE WILL I ALWAYS GET A NOTIFICATION THAT I HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CLASS?
- NO – Only if you book into a wait list will you receive a notification. Otherwise your booking is secure – you have a spot!
WHAT IF I END UP NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTEND THE CLASS I PRE-REGISTERED FOR?
- Please cancel your reservation at least 12 hours in advance. If you cancel less than 12 hours and we cannot fill your spot, you will be charged a $25 late cancel fee.
WHAT IF I JUST DON’T SHOW UP AT ALL FOR A CLASS I GOT INTO OR I WAS LATE AND THE DOOR WAS LOCKED?
- All no-shows receive a $25 no-show charge.
HOW DO I TAKE CLASS VIRTUAL CLASSES?
- All LIVE classes are hosted on the platform Zoom. Just go to zoom.us/download and download the video conferencing platform. If you’ll be tuning in for class on your phone or tablet, simply download the Zoom app. You will receive an automated link just before your scheduled class time!
HOW DO I TAKE PRE-RECORDED CLASSES?
- Watch your email – you will receive a link just before class time!
HOW DOES THIS WORK IF THE CLASS I’M TAKING HAS MUSIC?
- When a class that we teach has music, the suggested playlist for that class will be the one at the top of the list of playlists. It will also be clearly titled with the class modality and date (eg: IHP Sat. 3/28). Classes with music work the best if you have Zoom playing on one device and your music playing on another (e.g. Zoom on laptop and music on phone). All playlists are on SPOTIFY.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SPOTIFY?
- NO – The free version does have commercial interruptions. You may want to upgrade to a paid version and in that they do offer a very low cost membership and often have a discount for new members.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL PERKS FOR CERTAIN MEMBERSHIPS?
- You bet there are! If you’re on an Annual Membership or a Monthly Unlimited Auto Pay, you have access to all of our pre-recorded classes on demand. We nest these classes on a platform called VIMEO. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org as the password is always updating. As long as you have an active membership, this is a perk for you! SOON we will have these classes on our website too for easy access!
I’M ON A RECURRING CLASS PACK OR MEMBERSHIP AND I’M UNABLE TO SIGN UP FOR CLASS. WHAT’S UP??
- Likely what has happened is that your next billing date has not occurred yet, your credit card has declined from you last payment, OR your 5 pack has not yet auto renewed. Since we have no way of controlling “unpaid” visits, we’ve disabled the feature that lets you book a class before payment is processed. Eg: If you’re on the monthly Auto Pay and your billing date for the next cycle hasn’t happened yet, you can’t book beyond your billing date until the payment has been processed.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
- All recurring memberships are now self-cancellation. If you need to cancel, please fill out our CONTACT US FORM and you will be emailed instructions on how to cancel. Do not send an email with your membership cancellation request as it will not get processed. IF you would like to PAUSE your membership or FLIP to a punch pass please let us know and our customer service team can help you here: email@example.com