Our Physical Doors are OPEN & WE ARE STILL LIVE STREAMING
We can’t wait to see you on either platform!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU DO COME BACK TO OUR PHYSICAL STUDIO?
A new protocol for a new time. When you come back to the studio you’ll come back to our highly trained, enthusiastic teachers, challenging and healing classes, and a welcoming community that feels like a second OHM.
A few things have changed to meet the evolving requirements of the current global pandemic, in order to keep you safe, and our community stretching.
Please note: Adherence to protocols is mandatory. We will give a single warning to those not wanting to follow protocol before we are required by law to ban members until the threat of COVID-19 is over.
OK AWESOME – NOW… HOW DO I GET INTO CLASS?
- The studio is open to active members and punch pass holders only.
- If you need to activate your membership email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Members grab a package here
- Please download the MindBody app, create an account, search for True Yoga Vermont, and book your classes!
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- To avoid a late cancellation/no show fee please cancel 12 hours before start time.
ON ARRIVAL WHAT TO DO:
- Studio doors open 20 minutes before class start.
- Studio doors will be locked 5 minutes to start.
- Masks are required on entry and departure (thank you).
- Once doors open, please leave shoes at the base of the stairs.
- Observe social distancing & use the hand sanitizer at the top.
- Our staff will give you a pre-assigned mat space.
- Our health ambassador will lead you down the hallway to the yoga room and your socially distanced numbered mat space.
- Once in your mat space you are welcome to remove your mask or practice with it.
- Our instructors will be teaching masked for everyone’s safety.
- Post class your instructor will open the studio door and dismiss the room from the back row. Please be mindful of your neighbor.
- Please depart OR take your time to shop post class with your mask on.
NOTES TO KNOW:
- IF you normally rent gear – we do not at this time have rentals (mat/towels available). WE DO have everything you need to purchase so that you can create your own kit. Please come with gear or let us help you get set up on your first class. Grab a mat and a towel & 20% off your purchase!
- As of today our changing rooms and showers are not available for use. Please come dressed and ready for a great class.
- If you are not feeling well – please stay home until you are.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or had a positive test result, please wait the mandated 14 days and get cleared prior to coming back to class. If you have attended class and found yourself a risk or God forbid sick, please email us immediately at email@example.com
- No show policy is in effect: We ask that you cancel your class 12 hours prior to start time if your plans to attend change.
- If you cancel your class 12 hours or less, and we are not able to fill your space, a $25.00 no-show fee will be automatically charged. If you arrive late and the door is locked, this is considered a no show.