STAGE 4 COVID PROTOCOL
We are supporting you in a slow, steady, safe transition into normality…
Just over a year ago, we slowly and carefully opened our physical doors again. With YOUR help, the guidance of the CDC, & the intentions we set as a team before opening our doors in 2019 we realized:
– Together we are stronger.
– Community is the most powerful form of collective healing.
THANK YOU, for helping us move slowly and successfully through stages 1, 2, 3, keeping our doors open, all of us breathing and the good vibes flowing.
It is an exciting time to see stages 4 & 5 happening!
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY.
Also we know, you like us, are eager to run – but please be patient, continue to breathe and know WE MADE IT as we move through these last days together, the final stages of re-opening.
STUDIO OPERATIONS DURING STAGE 4
Studio policies as of June 1 which are all in alignment with the current CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/
- Pre-registration required
- Have a new buddy you want to share the awesomeness of what you do? Email DEB!! email@example.com and we’ll get them all signed up for a FREE CLASS!
- In studio classes continue with CDC regulated distancing
- Changing rooms continue to be OPEN per CDC regulated distancing
- Mask in / Mask Out NOW OPTIONAL per current CDC regulations
- Mat placement Please continue to use the white markings that are laid out on the floor
- Showers ARE OPEN now & meant for rinsing. Please follow CDC guidelines for social distancing
- To ensure safety, please note showers are meant for 1 minute rinse
- Studio doors will close 15 minutes after class ends
- Late cancel/no show policy remains in place
- Please continue to arrive on time. Doors will be locked when class begins and 15 minutes after class ends
- Live streaming classes end June 1
WE ARE THRILLED TO DECREASE OUR LATE CANCEL WINDOW AS OF TODAY JULY 15TH 2021.
OUR NO SHOW AND ADVANCED REGISTRATION POLICY REMAINS IN PLACE.
- Pre – registration is still required
- All cancelations made via your mindbody app 3 hours prior to class start you will avoid a late cancel charge of 25.00
- All registered classes, not canceled and not attended ( no show) will be charged a 25.00 no show fee or if using a punch pass, your pass will be billed for the no show class.
You don’t ever have to worry about whether or not a class is sold out, just remove yourself from the class via your mindbody app within three hours of the start time and you’re good to go!
We know life gets busy and THANK YOU in advance for giving us as much notice as possible to fill your spot, for another client to practice when you are not able to!