We specialize in the highest quality of yoga, fitness, and inspired education
in the area, offering every body infinite possibilities for true health and
Fully certified and passionate about what we do - help you. Our staff is a group of the most amazing people in the area.
Our Home Base 22 Wales
Restored to its original 1890 luster - and a bit more. Everything about our new home is fully green, state-of-the-art heating & cooling systems with fresh air return, clean wood floors, nontoxic yoga mats, towels, organic toiletries, and an amazing variety of fully-vetted products to support your fitness and wellness. too.
What We Offer
- We are OPEN and host in-person classes 7 days a week
- We are LIVE online streaming into our clients homes, too, 7 days a week
- We have an amazing on-demand library available to all of our members
- We are currently offering Original Hot Yoga, Baptiste Power Flow, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Inferno Hot Pilates and Inferno Hot Pilates level-2 classes
- Liz offers one-on-one private and small group classes as well as True Lifestyle Mindset Coaching where you are able to access incredible breakthroughs in business, family, health and wellness, personal growth, spirituality and more. Contact her today and start accessing your inner power!
TRUE HIGHLIGHTS & FUN FACTS YOU WANT TO KNOW!
- All of our staff are fully certified, heart centered, awesome people excited to meet you
- We have healed over 10,000 students in our Vermont studios since 2007
- Our team has over Over 50 years of collective teaching experience
- Liz has taught over 13K classes in her career and is still loving every minute of it
- Our first in Pittsfield, VT started with a single space heater and donation bucket. We taught 2 years for free spreading awareness. Each
dollar has paved the way to where we are, and what we are able to offer you today
Liz Patnode, is the founder of True Yoga Vermont, True North Retreats and True North Juice co. She has studied under the most notable movement and mindset mentors in the United States, and has over 18 years of yoga/fitness teaching experience. A noted senior Bikram and Baptiste instructor, she is certified in levels 1, 2, and 3 of Inferno Hot Pilates and manages a thriving practice as a certified personal mindset coach.
Passionate about health and wellness, Liz is an accomplished athlete and a post-collegiate member of the US National Rowing Team. She holds graduate studies in Natural Medicine, is a trained colon hydrotherapist, and a master whole food chef. What brings her most joy is helping others step into their true power!
As a mother of two you'll see her team, Kingston and Poet quite often around the studio!